Upgrade using Account balance

Started by GAB Jan 13th, 2018 at 20:09
niggy
Standard
Received: $119.9
Balance: $0.4509
Referrals: 0
Jan 14th, 2018 at 20:18
[quote source=shyamgodara][quote source=niggy]Then I done mistake, I transfer all my earnings to purchase balance. And what about account balance? Can we upgrade with account balance?[/quote] yes you can , you need to send a support ticket about it[/quote] Shyamgodara thank you for help.(yes) My problem is solved. Admin thank you very much.(yes)
mike
Standard
Jan 14th, 2018 at 23:03
[quote source=niggy][quote source=shyamgodara][quote source=niggy]Then I done mistake, I transfer all my earnings to purchase balance. And what about account balance? Can we upgrade with account balance?[/quote] yes you can , you need to send a support ticket about it[/quote] Shyamgodara thank you for help.(yes) My problem is solved. Admin thank you very much.(yes)[/quote] You're welcome!!(cash)(cool)
shyamgodara
Standard
Received: $51.73
Balance: $0
Referrals: 0
Jan 15th, 2018 at 02:02
[quote source=niggy][quote source=shyamgodara][quote source=niggy]Then I done mistake, I transfer all my earnings to purchase balance. And what about account balance? Can we upgrade with account balance?[/quote] yes you can , you need to send a support ticket about it[/quote] Shyamgodara thank you for help.(yes) My problem is solved. Admin thank you very much.(yes)[/quote] we are happy to help you
Angel84
Standard
Jan 15th, 2018 at 04:58
great news (heart)(heart)(yes)(yes)