Frequently Asked Questions
- What is GAB?
- How do I earn money?
- What are points for?
- What is Purchase Balance for?
- How do people win so many times in a row with GABgrid?
- How often can I view advertisements?
- I requested a payment and now the money is back in my Account Balance?
- I requested a payment. How long do I have to wait until I get the money?
1. What is GAB?
GAB is an Advertising Hub.
You can Earn and/or Advertise with GAB.
2. How do I earn money?
The basic earning feature of GAB is viewing ads on a daily basis.
You will earn money and points for each ad you view.
You will also earn points and have a chance to Win money with GABgrid.
To earn even more, you can upgrade your membership and/or increase your referrals.
3. What are points for?
Points are worth money in your purchase balance.
You can convert your points anytime in your account panel.
100 pts = $1
You can earn points in Many ways
See Upgrade chart for more info
4. What is Purchase Balance for?
Purchase Balance, is money you can spend on GAB, but you can not cash out.
You can buy all kinds of advertising or referrals, but not memberships.
Memberships must be purchased with a payment processor or can also be purchased using your Account Balance.
5. How do people win so many times in a row with GABgrid?
The higher your membership is, the better your chances are of winning a prize.
6. How often can I view advertisements?
You can view advertisements once every 24 hours.
Ads reset at midnight server time. The server time is located at the top of the View Ads page.
7. I requested a payment and now the money is back in my Account Balance?
If you request a payment using the wrong payment processor, your money will be refunded back to your Account Balance.
Read the PAYMENTS section of our Terms of Service for more information.
8. I requested a payment. How long do I have to wait until I get the money?
Upgraded Members, will receive: Priority payments, which take only a few days to process.
Standard Members, will receive: Regular payments, which take a few weeks to process.
Payments are processed on a regular basis, therefore contacting support or using our forum to ask about your payment is unnecessary.
Make sure to always post your latest payment proof in our Forum, to avoid a delay on your next payment.