This Terms of Service applies to you, as a member of GAB.
As a registered user, you have confirmed that you have read, understood and accepted the following terms of service.
By using our website, you agree that you can read and understand the English language.
- Our Forum is read only until you become a Verified Member. You will become a Verified Member, once you receive your first payment.
- Speak English only. If you post something in the forum that is not in English, it will be deleted.
- Have respect for one another. Don't be rude. Don't provoke others etc.. Play nice.
- Advertising in the Forum is NOT allowed. Do not advertise anything or you will be banned from the forum.
- Do not slander other websites in our forum. If you have issues with other sites, please visit their forum.
- Do not ask about your payment in the forum. Payments are processed on a regular basis, therefore using our forum to ask about your payment is unnecessary. Please refer to FAQ #8 and the PAYMENTS section of our Terms of Service for more information.
If you break any of the above forum rules, you could get banned from the forum and then you won't be able to post anything.
- You must have a valid unique email address to register an account.
- You must use a unique password just for GAB, that you don't use anywhere else, to ensure the safety of your account.
- You can only have one account. Do not create more than one account or it will lead to the termination of all of your accounts.
- You can't sell or trade your account. If you would like to discontinue using GAB, just don't login to your account anymore.
- If you use fake or false information when registering an account or when changing personal settings, your account will be suspended.
- The use of VPN's, proxies, IPv6 ips, commercial or unknown connections are Not allowed. You must use a residential IPv4 connection.
- You must use a desktop or laptop computer from a single location. Logging in from phones, tablets or any other device is prohibited.
- Do not log in from shared network environments such as, but not limited to, businesses, schools, cybercafes, libraries etc..
- Upgraded members are allowed to use any kind of internet connection and any kind of device to access the site from anywhere.
- GAB has the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without any prior warning or notice.
- Your account must remain active in order to receive any referral ad views, referral upgrade commissions and payments.
- After 30 days of inactivity, your account will be deactivated and reset. You can get your account reactivated by sending a support ticket.
- If you are offering or found to be promoting or using any unauthorized third party script, software or services used to “auto-click”, “auto-surf”, “ad-alert”, circumvent or defraud GAB, your account will be terminated without notice. Termination of your account due to any of these violations, results in forfeiture of all account/purchase balances.
- You will earn referral income from the referrals that you directly refer or buy from us.
- Your referrals, as users of GAB, must have a valid unique email address.
- Sending unsolicited email to someone, asking them to join GAB, whom you never had prior contact with, is not only against our policy, but it is also illegal. We have zero tolerance for spam. If we receive a complaint against you for spamming, we will verify the incident and take all necessary steps towards terminating your account.
- You can not force or trick someone to become your referral in any way and you can not use "a service" that sells referrals. You are not allowed to pay someone to become your referral or to view ads. You are not allowed to use paid-to-signup or tasks features on sites to gain referrals and you can't use refback sites either.
- GAB accepts all types of advertisements, except for sites that break out of frames, redirect to another page, contain a virus, contain malware or any malicious code, contain adult, racist, discriminating, vulgar or illegal content.
- GAB is not responsible for the content of any of the advertising that is displayed on the site.
- Advertisements can be viewed only once every 24 hours.
- Advertisements must not be viewed on mobile phones/tablets. Doing so may lead to the permanent suspension of your account. Advertisements must only be clicked on using a mouse and not using any other method.
- Viewing the "Ads for robots" on a regular basis will result in the reset or suspension of your account and the forfeiture of all balances.
It clearly states above the ads: "Ads for robots - Do not view these ads if you are human."
It also clearly states on each ad: "this is an ad for r.b.ts only"
Therefore, there is absolutely no excuse to view the "Ads for robots" on a regular basis.
- Once you have reached our minimum cashout amount of $3, you will be able to request a payment.
- Payments are processed via Payeer, unless you deposited more using PerfectMoney, in which case you can only cashout PerfectMoney
- If you request a payment using the wrong payment processor, your money will be refunded back to your account.
- The Maximum Withdraw Limit for all members is 150% of your deposit + OfferWall Earnings.
- If you haven't made a deposit, you can withdraw up to $3 + OfferWall Earnings.
- Payments are processed manually, after a detailed review of your account. See our Payout Schedule - FAQ #8.
- Posting a proper payment proof in our forum is required, in order to receive your next payment without delay.
- You are not an employee of GAB.
- You are not an independent contractor for GAB.
- GAB simply creates a middle-man connection from the advertiser to the consumer.
- You or GAB, have the right to terminate this relationship at any time.
- Fees for upgrading your membership or purchasing intangible items are non-refundable.
- All payments and purchases made to GAB, are services rendered and non-refundable.
- All chargebacks or reversed transactions made on your payments to GAB, will lead to an immediate account termination.
Please contact Support if you are having issues and we will resolve them as quick as possible.
- GAB will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar that is beyond GAB's control.
- GAB reserves the right to restrict, alter or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, memberships, payouts, earnings, terms and conditions, or terminate services at any time and without notice.
- GAB, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies.
Your privacy is very important to us.
How GAB Collects and Uses Information
GAB may ask for or you may provide certain information such as your name, username, email address, password, and other information. GAB may retain any such information, and other content that you send through GAB or that you otherwise provide to GAB. GAB processes this information to operate, maintain, improve, and provide the features and functions of the service, and as further described below.
When you access or use GAB, our website may send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer that uniquely identify your browser and enhance your interaction with GAB. A cookie may also convey information to GAB, about how you use GAB (such as the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take), and allow GAB or GAB’s third-party business associates to track and understand your usage of GAB. GAB uses at least two different types of cookies: persistent and session cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your device after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to GAB. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions for removal of cookies. A session cookie is temporary and is deleted after you close your browser. You can set your web browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of GAB may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you access or use GAB, GAB’s servers may automatically record certain log file information, such as your web request, internet protocol (IP) address, browser string, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links within GAB, domain names, landing pages and pages viewed. Log file is only kept if needed for the proper functioning of our website and destroyed promptly thereafter.
How Long GAB Keeps Your Information
Adults Only Policy
GAB is intended for use by Adults Only. GAB does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 19 years of age. If you are under the age of 19, you may not use GAB or submit any personal information through GAB.
UPDATES TO TERMS OF SERVICE:
GAB may update this Terms of Service from time to time, and the updated version of this Terms of Service will be effective upon update.
Please check this page to review the most up-to-date version of this Terms of Service.
By continuing to use GAB, after an updated version has been posted, you agree that the new Terms of Service will apply to you.
© 2017-2023 GAB.ag
All Rights Reserved.
You are prohibited from distributing, reselling, recoding, modifying or copying GAB at all times.