The first opinion about the new GABgrid

Started by kadok Nov 14th, 2018 at 10:19
kadok
Premium $50
Nov 14th, 2018 at 10:19
I am writing the main thing - Remove the Re-captcha or change to another. This is not a GABgrid but solving a captcha, sometimes for 10 minutes. In short - this is a mockery! You click and click, and she slips all the new options (Try again). She is a car, she has no nerves, and I am a man - nerves can not stand. And I must add - I guess this captcha, as it should be, without involving any tricks, programs ...
juanrehel
Standard
Nov 14th, 2018 at 19:10
[quote source=kadok]I am writing the main thing - Remove the Re-captcha or change to another. This is not a GABgrid but solving a captcha, sometimes for 10 minutes. In short - this is a mockery! You click and click, and she slips all the new options (Try again). She is a car, she has no nerves, and I am a man - nerves can not stand. And I must add - I guess this captcha, as it should be, without involving any tricks, programs ...[/quote] PREFIERO EL ANTIGUO GABgrib, ESTE NO ME HA GUSTADO
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2018 at 19:12 by juanrehel »
alcoor
Standard
Nov 14th, 2018 at 20:48
same problem with capcha....
GAB
Admin
Nov 14th, 2018 at 21:09
What is the problem with the captcha?
GAB
Admin
Nov 14th, 2018 at 21:28
kadok - I don't really understand what you are asking All captchas are by Google and not me.
juanrehel
Standard
Nov 15th, 2018 at 01:02
[quote source=GAB]kadok - I don't really understand what you are asking All captchas are by Google and not me.[/quote] esteemed administrator, only that we liked the previous GABgrid very much, it gave us many points and it was easy to work
kadok
Premium $50
Nov 15th, 2018 at 17:02
[quote source=GAB]kadok - I don't really understand what you are asking All captchas are by Google and not me.[/quote] I will try to explain differently. I go to GABgrid, press the number, decide the captcha, do what is required next and get a reward or confirmation that I did everything correctly. This is a normal option. Another option - I press the number. I'm starting to solve the captcha, and she resists. It seemed to her that I was a bot (not a person) and she was beginning to torment me: "Try again", "Try again" .... "Try again". I didn’t notice the time, but I could stand it for about 7-10 minutes and ... refused to continue with GABgrid. But I am a person, and I did not use any special programs to solve the captcha. Only one conclusion - Google's captcha is not perfect, it needs to be refined, and if it cannot determine that I am a human, it cannot be used. And you need to find other tasks for GABgrid where there is no RE-captcha or temporarily switch to the old version of GABgrid
GAB
Admin
Nov 15th, 2018 at 19:23
Hi, now I know what you are talking about. This happened to me a few times on other sites. I picked all the buses or all the traffic lights and it kept saying try again. try again. I have no idea why Google captcha does this, but it only did it a few times for me and now its fine. Does it do this for you on every single captcha or just some of them?
kadok
Premium $50
Nov 16th, 2018 at 19:51
[quote source=GAB]Hi, now I know what you are talking about. This happened to me a few times on other sites. I picked all the buses or all the traffic lights and it kept saying try again. try again. I have no idea why Google captcha does this, but it only did it a few times for me and now its fine. Does it do this for you on every single captcha or just some of them?[/quote] What is a clear relationship, I did not notice. I can only say what is with me is not the first time (the past times were on other sites). I stopped working and the next time (day) everything was fine ... until the next time. Specifically, according to GABgrid: on November 14, the captcha stopped me, I could not stand the endless, silly repetition and stopped working. On November 15, I passed all 30 clicks in GABgrid, but noticed that it took me about one hour of time. At the same time, I earned either $ 0.003 or $ 0.004. Today (November 16) in 25 minutes I went through 10 clicks. So for the passage of 30 clicks I need 75 minutes. I decided not to click anymore - after all, the main thing on GAB is clicks and they take much less time than going through the whole GABgrid. So far my conclusion is unequivocal - the old version of GABgrid was better and was real  GABgrid ...
alcoor
Standard
Nov 16th, 2018 at 20:37
what i'm really dont understand its why google doesnt fix that bugs...