Forum GAB   →   Forum   →   News   →   Payza disabled

Payza disabled

Started by GAB Apr 10th, 2018 at 01:06
GAB
Admin
Apr 10th, 2018 at 01:06
Hello everyone, We tried to pay some members today and Payza gave us this message: (sad) [img]https://i.imgur.com/GkRapLE.png[/img] Payza is closing their services to everyone around the world. Payza will now be removed from GAB. We will be using Payeer and PerfectMoney from now on. We withdrew all Payza funds to Bitcoin and got this message: (yes) [img]https://i.imgur.com/U4n9JV2.png[/img] [u][b]We still have not received any money from Payza.[/b][/u] We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We have no control over Payza's actions. [b]Members who deposited funds with Payza can now cash out to Payeer or PerfectMoney.[/b] Please contact support to find out how you can cash out. If you don't see a cashout button in your account.... [b]Write a Support Ticket explaining your issue and we will solve it asap. [/b] Thank you
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2018 at 04:49 by Admin »
shyamgodara
Standard
Received: $51.73
Balance: $0
Referrals: 0
Apr 10th, 2018 at 07:25
really bad news for all of us btw i think payeer is good option now as it has lower fee then payza. i advise all members to open a payeer account and stay with us. keep clicking (yes)
gabvc
Standard
Apr 10th, 2018 at 07:26
Hi, I checked Payza page. It´s running normally. What is wrong with it?. Always, I tried also to request my funds to my bank. And they sayed that first I must verify it when it was already before when I added it. Do you know if for Spain is not possible at all withdraw your earnings there?. Best regards
gabvc
Standard
Apr 10th, 2018 at 07:27
[quote source=shyamgodara]really bad news for all of us btw i think payeer is good option now as it has lower fee then payza. i advise all members to open a payeer account and stay with us. keep clicking (yes)[/quote]
gabvc
Standard
Apr 10th, 2018 at 07:28
Yes, I have from a long Payeer and I like it more. I think is the best payment processor. (yes)(yes)
prism1969
Standard
Apr 10th, 2018 at 22:10
I've never used bitcoin or payeer, how would I deposit/withdraw to my bank in Canada with them?
GAB
Admin
Apr 10th, 2018 at 23:42
Check it out go sign up for a Payeer and Bitcoin wallet.
prism1969
Standard
Apr 11th, 2018 at 21:56
Canada and the US can't use Payeer... The US can't use Perfect Money either... But I'll so some research on Bitcoin - that's confusing with all the wallet choices, transfer fees. Makes your head spin.
GAB
Admin
Apr 11th, 2018 at 22:46
Why can't you use Payeer?
gabshali
Standard
Apr 11th, 2018 at 23:04
(handshake)(handshake) Hello and Thanks Admin very good (yes)(yes)(yes)(yes)(yes)